BE A PART OF CHICAGO RESTAURANT WEEK 2022
Chicago Restaurant Week (CRW) is a Choose Chicago partnership program designed to promote the restaurant industry and drive traffic to participating partner restaurants. For 17 days, diners can enjoy prix fixe menus for brunch, lunch, and dinner throughout the city and surrounding suburbs. CRW is promoted via a fully integrated marketing campaign including print, radio, digital, social media, and media relations.
CRW 2022 Program Participation requirements:
- Must be a Choose Chicago partner
- If you are not a partner and would like to participate in CRW, please email email@example.com.
- If you are a Choose Chicago partner, you must register to participate in CRW.
- For 2022 registration fees will be:
- Choice Partnership Level: $500
- Premier/Ultimate Partnership Level: $350
- Registration dates: Nov. 20 – Jan. 21
- Prix fixe menu(s) must be available for the entire program duration
- Menu pricing per person:
- Lunch and brunch: $25 – (excludes beverage, tax, gratuity, and delivery fees)
- Dinner: $39 and/or $55 – (excludes beverage, tax, gratuity, and delivery fees)
- You will need to submit a $100 dining certificate/gift card per restaurant to be used for promotional purposes
Nov. 20, 2021 – Regular registration begins
Jan. 21, 2022 – Regular registration ends
Feb. 4, 2022 – Deadline to submit gift card/certificate
Feb. 11, 2022 – Deadline to upload menu(s)
Feb. 23, 2022 – Launch of eatitupchicago.com
For more information on your restaurant’s participation in CRW, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secure Your Spirits Pairings
As the exclusive Single Malt sponsors of Chicago Restaurant Week, The Glenrothes is offering participating restaurants the opportunity to create a unique dessert pairings for your exclusive Chicago Restaurant Week menus. Enhance your menu offerings and guest experience, and increase your check averages during the 14 day program. Please contact Jillian Farrell at Jillian.Farrell@edrington.com for additional information.